FAAC Inc., a veteran provider of systems engineering and software products for both the U.S. government and the private sector, will be showcasing its MB-2000 Bus Simulator in BusCon’s exhibit hall September 11 to 12, 2012.
The MB-2000 features a variety of visual display options designed to closely replicate the driving environment for training purposes. When you test this high-tech piece of equipment, you'll experience:
- a variety of visual display options (with varying horizontal fields of view) and real mirrors.
- a fully enclosed, wide bus cab/driving station.
- authentic bus dash, side instrument panel, and seating configuration
- floor buttons for right and left turn indications and bright lights
- TrueFeel Steering providing a more realistic “feel” for force feedback, camber recovery, tire scrub, curb strikes and road vibration.
- Doppler effect surround sound to enhance acceleration, deceleration and cornering.
- Scripted scenario lessons designed to teach a variety of driving/judgment skills
Experience this top-of-the-line technology only at BusCon. Click here for exhibit hall hours.