Quester Tangent, North American supplier of train electronics and software solutions for the rail transit industry, honored the recipients of its 2014 Supplier Excellence Awards.
The awards recognize the outstanding performance of supplier partners from around the globe that support the company's engineering and manufacturing divisions. Quester Tangent’s suppliers were evaluated on quality standards, on-time delivery and exceptional customer service.
Quester Tangent presented this year's Supplier Excellence Awards to:
- Engenuity Manufacturing Solutions (Canada): Provider of electronics manufacturing services to OEMs in the transit, marine, industrial, energy and telecommunication markets.
- Hansen Industries Ltd. (Canada): Manufacturer of custom precision sheet metal and machined components.
- Deuta-Werke GmbH (Germany): Developer, manufacturer and provider of components and systems for modern rail transport technology.
- JIT Manufacturing (USA): Provider of precision and high tolerance sheet metal parts for various industries.
- Zytronic Displays Limited (UK): Touch Technology specialists providing a range of projected capacitance technology touch interactive products.
“Congratulations to our winners who play a key role in our company’s continuous growth,” said William Collins, VP/COO at Quester Tangent. “The winners showcased outstanding contributions and continued dedication to meet our high quality standards. These awards serve as a token of our appreciation and we applaud their successes.”.
The next Supplier Excellence Awards will be announced in June 2015.