announced the release of the first cost-effective, outdoor IP67-rated, high-definition bus camera in the industry. The combination of the MX-HD 5-channel DVR and the CHW HD camera gives the reliability of clear, crisp resolution to keep passengers and drivers safe.
“The CHW high-definition camera is one of a kind in the industry. Three times the resolution allows you to see license plates more clearly across a wider field-of-view. The camera is a perfect solution for catching stop-arm violators,” said Peter Simmons, director of marketing. “The CHW used as a front-facing camera allows for a more detailed image to assist in accident reconstruction so that you know exactly what happened.”
The CHW and the MX-HD is highly innovative, and the high-definition allows for utmost clarity and precision that no bus camera has delivered thus far, according to Seon.
• 1280 x 720 pixel resolution/30 FPS (720p) using progressive scan technology.
• 2.5 or 16 mm lens for wide-angle or telephoto applications.
• Rugged, weatherproof metal housing to withstand harsh conditions, including bus wash.
• 350° rotating gimbal to support vertical and angular mounting.
MX-HD DVR Features:
• 720p HD video channel and four analog DI video channels with audio (each channel records up to 30 FPS).
• Stores up to 750 GB for plenty of recording space.
• GPS-ready with features like geo-fencing.
To learn more about the CHW high-definition camera and the MX-HD DVR, or Seon’s entire leading fleet management and mobile surveillance solutions, click here.