B.C. University to require transit pass

Posted on July 25, 2011

VICTORIA, B.C. — Royal Roads University (RRU) students studying on campus full time will be required to buy a BC Transit universal bus pass (U-pass) beginning next September, reported.

Last spring, the RRU Students' Society held a referendum vote asking eligible students if they wanted to buy into the U-pass program and 83 percent supported it. For the full story, click here.

View comments or post a comment on this story. (0 Comments)

Post a Comment

Post Comment

Comments (0)

Please sign in or register to .    Close