Amtrak is updating its app to make bookings and travel management simpler. Version 4.0’s updates enable customers to more effectively book, ticket, change, and monitor travel while they are on the go.
Understanding the importance of mobility and convenience to its customers, Amtrak said it is committed to continually improving and expanding its mobile platforms giving customers the ability to:
- Save credit card information for quick checkout: Add up to three cards to an Amtrak Guest Rewards profile from the app.
- Book on the app using Amtrak Guest Reward Points: Redeem Amtrak guest Reward points for travel; customers can tap to convert search results from dollars to points.
- Edit profile information: Users can view and edit profile information including contact information, payment options, discounts, coupons, and vouchers directly from the app.
- Purchase parking at ticket confirmation: Customers can tap on a link to purchase parking, where available. This service was added to the ticket confirmation screen for increased convenience.
- Book Auto Train tickets directly from the app: This popular service between Washington, D.C., and Orlando, Fla., is now available on the app. Customers can use the app for ticketing and boarding and say goodbye to the congestion and stress of the interstate. By traveling with their vehicles, customers can reduce almost 95 million vehicle miles on I-95 a year, saving 8.5 million pounds of greenhouse gas emissions.
See all comments