The Global Ground Transportation Institute (GGTI) has added four experienced professionals to its first Board of Directors. The individuals represent companies that add diversity, innovation, and expertise to the board and include:
- Adam Parken, Blacklane (Berlin)
- Michael Schneider, Sixt Ride (Pullach, Germany)
- Sally Snead, Carey International (Frederick, Md.)
- Vojkan Tasic, Limos4 (Buchs, Switzerland)
The GGTI board members will work alongside staff to bring value to membership, create innovative and relevant educational content, and steer the ground transportation industry into the future.
The full Board of Directors is now made up the following individuals, representing various segments of ground transportation from all over the world and including both operators and vendors:
- Chuck Covington, People’s Transit
- Kevin Hernandez, ACE Parking
- Nick Kokas, Brentwood’s Distinguished Executive Transportation
- Alfredo Molina Moebis, Teletrans Chauffeur & Limo Service
- Adam Parken, Blacklane
- Michael Schneider, Sixt
- Sally Snead, Carey International
- Vojkan Tasic, Limos4
- Amy Yan, Amy Express
- Brenda Borwege, ABC Companies Inc.
- Kurt Cornell, Mercedes-Benz
- Chris Jones, Canalys
- Lynn Marzullo, Motor Coach Industries
- Christian Riddell, United Bus Technology
The board held its first meeting on August 15 via conference call. Members exchanged ideas about the future of GGTI, in particular, areas where the group can play a role in filling educational gaps and bring value to all segments of ground transportation.
The first in-person GGTI Board of Directors Meeting will be held at the LCT East Show in Atlantic City, N.J., Nov. 3 to 5.