The American Bus Association (ABA) welcomed new members to its Board of Directors as voted by the membership during its Annual Meeting at the ABA Marketplace in Louisville, Kentucky.
Joining the Board of Directors for a three-year term are:
- Jonathan Berzas, president & CEO, Fullington Auto Bus Co./Fullington Trailways in State College, Pennsylvania
- Cindy Brown, CEO, Boston Duck Tours in Boston
- Roman Cornell, president & CCO, ABC Companies
- Kim Grzywacz, director of sales, CIT Signature Transportation in Ames, Iowa
Also joining the Board of Directors for a one-year term is:
- Luke Busskohl, COO, Arrow Stage Lines in Omaha, Neb., as the 2020 ABA Marketplace Chairman.
“The ABA’s membership continues to diversify, and it is good to see that our Board of Directors is as well,” said ABA President/CEO Peter Pantuso. “We are committed to meeting the needs of every member and these newly elected board members will bring new ideas and perspective to the board.”
The ABA Board also thanked retiring board members for their service to ABA. Those members were:
- Mike Butts, executive director, Visit Charlotte in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Dane Cornell, CEO, ABC Companies
- Anthony Fiorini, sr. VP, Silverado Stages in Phoenix
- Nicole Twigg, VP of Tourism Development, Louisville Tourism, Louisville, Kentucky