The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) elected its 2018-2019 Executive Committee during its 2018 APTA Annual Meeting in Nashville, Tenn.
The new APTA Chair is David M. Stackrow Sr., Board Member, Capital District Transportation Authority (CDTA), Albany, N.Y. Stackrow succeeds Nathaniel P. Ford Sr. who will serve as APTA Immediate Past Chair.
Nuria I. Fernandez, the GM/CEO of Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority of San Jose, Calif., is vice chair, and Freddie C. Fuller II, VP, Jacobs, Arlington, Va., is secretary-treasurer.
The following executive committee and board of director members joining those serving ongoing terms are:
David M. Stackrow Sr.
Capital District Transportation Authority
Nuria I. Fernandez
The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
San Jose, Calif.
Freddie C. Fuller II
Immediate Past Chair
Nathaniel P. Ford Sr.
Jacksonville Transportation Authority
New Executive Committee
- Francis (Buddy) Coleman, chief customer officer, Clever Devices Ltd., Woodbury, N.Y.;
- Huelon Harrison, Legacy Resource Group, Dallas;
- Carol Herrera, vice-chair executive board, Foothill Transit, West Covina, Calif.;
- Kevin Holzendorf, vice chairman, JTA Board of Directors, Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Karen King, CEO, Golden Empire Transit District, Bakersfield, Calif.;
- Jeanne Krieg, CEO, Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority, Antioch, Calif.;
- Thomas C. Lambert, president/CEO, Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County (METRO), Houston, Texas; and
- Allan Pollock, GM/CEO, Salem-Keizer Transit (Cherriots), Salem, Ore.
New APTA Board of Directors:
- Anna M. Barry, deputy commissioner, Connecticut DOT, Newington, Conn.;
- Julie D'Orazio, senior VP, national market leader-transit and rail, WSP USA, New York, N.Y.;
- Ronald L. Epstein, executive deputy commissioner and chief financial officer, New York State DOT, Albany, N.Y.;
- Russ Frank, VP, customer service, METRO, Houston, Texas;
- Kim R. Green, executive director of business development, Genfare, Elk Grove Village, Ill.;
- Paul C. Jablonski, CEO, San Diego Metropolitan Transit System, San Diego;
- Edward L. Johnson, CEO, LYNX-Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority, Orlando, Fla.;
- Marie Parker, GM, Transdev North America, Raleigh, N.C.;
- Michael I. Schneider, managing principal, InfraStrategies, Irvine, Calif.; and
- Jeff Walker, board member, Regional Transportation District, Denver
See all comments