Motor Coach Industries’ (MCI), the U.S. subsidiary of NFI Group Inc., history began with an 11-passenger body welded to a Packard chassis back in 1933. Starting in July, MCI, now the industry leader building the “two best-selling models,” is bringing its largest product line ever to the MCI Reliability Rallies throughout the U.S. and Canada this summer.
Here’s what’s coming to the Rallies at all MCI Sales and Service locations:
- It’s the first chance to test drive the 35-foot version of the industry’s best selling J4500 — featuring the favored J-coach luxury in a smaller size with an added bonus of seating for up to 44 passengers, best-in-class payload and parts commonality with the reliability leader.
- A first look at the 2019 MCI J4500 unveils a swing radiator and e-Fan (electric cooling fan) system, plus next-generation Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) innovations only from MCI that follow the enhanced interior updates to the 2018 J4500.
- The all-accessible MCI D45 CRT LE, unveiled last fall, has made news for its revolutionary low-entry and vestibule seating that cut dwell times and boosted passenger accessibility with successful test runs where 93% of riders approved of the next-generation D-Series design. See what it can do for both public and private fleets.
- New Flyer and ARBOC buses. In late 2017, MCI parent NFI Group purchased ARBOC Specialty Vehicles, a pioneer and North American leader in low-floor, body-on-chassis “cutaway” buses. See models from this productive partnership.
- NFI Parts — "Bigger and Better." Over the past two years, MCI has strengthened and grown its parts offerings through New Flyer and representatives will be ready to answer questions onsite.
- Experience an MCI Academy educational session on how to increase shop efficiency. It is the industry’s only program to win accreditation by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), representing the standard in technical training tailored to the specific needs of the motorcoach industry.
- Attendees will also hear about MCI’s development of all electric coaches.
“We look forward to our Reliability Rally open houses over the summer because it’s the best time of the year to get together with customers, hear their needs and show them what we’ve been working on,” said Patricia Ziska, MCI VP, new coach sales. “But there’s never been a bigger Reliability Rally year than 2018 thanks to the sheer range of MCI and partner products and supplier services on display as we celebrate our coach-building anniversary. We’re inviting our customers to bring their staff, mechanics, drivers and family members. The event schedule includes something for everyone to enjoy.”
Every Reliability Rally arrives with special discounts on pre-owned coaches, parts, and service. And in addition, there’s also great food, music, prize drawings and fun for everyone.
The dates and locations are as follows: Tuesday, July 10, Winter Garden, Fla.; Thursday, July 19, Blackwood, N.J.; Tuesday, July 24, Des Plaines, Ill,; Monday, August 6, San Francisco Bay Area location, Hayward, Calif.; Tuesday, August 14, Los Alamitos, Calif.; Thursday, Montreal; and Thursday, September 13, Dallas.
For details and registration, visit www.mcicoach.com/rally.
See all comments