Rotary will feature industry-leading mobile column, platform, and in-ground lifts for the transit industry at APTA Expo Oct. 9 to 11 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Rotary will also introduce its heavy-duty wheel service equipment in booth #3469.
“APTA Expo is an exciting opportunity for Rotary to demonstrate our Buy America-compliant and game-changing products to the transit market,” says Doug Spiller, Rotary heavy-duty product manager. “Agencies have unique issues with low-floor and hybrid buses, and our cutting-edge vehicle lifts can solve problems and improve productivity and efficiency in their facilities. The addition of wheel service equipment to our line-up means agencies can get what they need from a single supplier.”
Expo attendees can check out these new products in the Rotary booth:
- The industry’s only wireless remote-controlled mobile column lifts, the Mach™ Flex powered by RedFire™, provides unprecedented visibility when lifting long vehicles.
- The V-REX vertical rise, drive-on platform lift designed to take on the biggest, heaviest vehicles without a whimper.
- A patent-pending precast concrete vault system that makes it possible to install in-ground hydraulic lifts faster and in difficult soil conditions.
- The MOD35 environmentally friendly in-ground lift, the world’s best-selling heavy-duty in-ground lift family, is the workhorse for the transit industry.
- The compact R501N Speed Changer HD tire changer that enables a technician to dismount and mount a truck tire in just 30 seconds.
- The versatile R544 Pro Truck 2D wheel balancer, with self-calibration and self-diagnostic features to handle any wheel in a bus garage.
See all comments