Luminator Technology Group (LTG) today introduced it’s full-color LED 5mm pitch stationary display sign system. Available in single or double-sided versions in NEMA 4X enclosures, this fine-pitch model is rugged, reliable, and readable.
Some of the key features of the mass transit display system include:
- Built-in audio broadcast capabilities for prerecorded and real-time messages.
- Text-to-speech capable
- IP-based using wired or cellular connectivity
- Software can interface with multiple transit agencies (bus and light rail transit) for more robust travel plan communication to passengers
- Seamless integration to GTFS and GTFS real-time data. If the real-time predicted vehicle arrival data stream temporarily fails, then the display system will default back to scheduled arrival time data
- Customized service updates can be created and immediately sent to the remote displays through the System User Console Message Studio software.
- Software is remotely upgradeable in the field
- Diagnostics monitoring is locally stored and reported back to the central server
- Brightness – 3500 nits
- Viewing angle – 160 (H) 120 (V)
Additionally, LTG will introduce a high brightness LED stairwell light for applications such as wide door lifts and ramps. Paratransit bus lifts and ramps require more light than a standard bus stairwell to ensure suitable vision and safety for paratransit passengers as they enter and leave the vehicle during dark conditions.
To meet this need LTG has created a stairwell light that produces a stunning 236 foot-candles of white light and it is significantly brighter than many standard stairwell lights.
LTG will feature this new, high brightness stairwell light and the full-color display sign system at the upcoming APTA Bus & Paratransit Conference Products & Services Showcase on May 9, 2017. For more information and to view this new product, stop by booth # 431.