Luminator introduced it’s “Get Real” repair service program for the North American bus transit industry.
While a basic repair service program was in place, Luminator has restructured and formalized the program to improve service and market competitiveness.
A few key highlights of the program include:
- A full one-year warranty on any repaired or replaced item/
- Customer Service responsiveness within 24 hours.
- Competitive pricing on non-warranty items vs third party repair shops.
- Typical repair turnaround time of one to two days for stocked items.
- Unmatched quality to “factory new” condition by an OEM factory trained professional.
- Field Service support available locally throughout North America for on-site assistance if needed.
“We felt the need to better communicate our repair service mission to transit authorities so that they clearly see the benefits of having reliable, fast, competitive fleet repairs direct from the OEM product manufacturer,” said VP, Sales & Marketing, Dan Kelleher.
The “Get Real” program is immediately in effect and fully supported.