ElDorado Mobility, manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vehicles, announced the launch of its newly designed website, aimed at better connecting future and current owners to its products.
The mobility website has been fully rebuilt from top to bottom for the best user experience and also showcases ElDorado's strongest brand differentiators, including its relationship with parent company REV Group, a $2-plus billion manufacturer of specialty vehicles.
Among the mobility website's many online tools:
- In-depth model pages featuring product photos and detailed descriptions, along with select model popular floorplans and color selectors.
- Among the descriptions, customers can easily discern which product features help ElDorado stand apart from a sea of mobility vans in the market.
- In addition to a sharable brochure gallery, the mobility website features a FAQ page, which compiles some of the industry's most frequently asked questions.
- Current owners can easily find information about their warranty, and the site includes an archive of owners' manuals in case theirs has gone missing. All of the vans' essential documents are available for free PDF download.
- Additionally, the new site includes a comprehensive dealer locator. Utilizing the customer's IP address or zip code, the dealer locator showcases the nearest ElDorado Mobility dealer, with dealer inventory information to be added soon.
ElDorado Mobility offers competitive financing, as well as one of the most dependable parts and service programs, through REV Group, according to the company. And through the support of REV, ElDorado Mobility offers leading innovations in mobility design with many of these advancements coming straight from REV Bus Group, where paratransit forethought drives many REV innovations. The Amerivan and the ElDorado Americab, ElDorado Mobility's ADA-compliant fleet of taxi vans, are an extension of REV Bus Group's paratransit fleet with many REV bus dealers carrying ElDorado Mobility wheelchair accessible vans.
To learn more about ElDorado Mobility, visit eldoradomobility.com.