The Center for Transportation Education and Development (CTED) is now offering the newly developed ADA Requirements and Details for Small Bus Inspection workshop as highly recognized by the FTA. This course is instructed by Halsey King, a well renowned speaker and writer on maintenance and technology issues, that includes repair, inspection and management of vehicle fleets.
The workshop will help participants:
- Optimize your small business inspection and service program of preventive maintenance.
- Raise awareness of FTA and other federal guidelines concerning small transit vehicles and the ADA equipment and service requirements.
- Obtain a greater understanding of the inspection process, functions, cost, and regulations.
- Receive a greater awareness of “good quality” inspections on long-term maintenance cost, safety thresholds and vehicle reliability.
- Learn how to lessen emergency repair and road calls as anticipated through focused inspections.
- Enhance your ability to pass FTA’s inspection and service reviews.
The workshop will be held Nov. 16 to 17 at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Continuing Education.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.sce-cted.uwm.edu