May 12, 2020 |11:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Will the new fare payments world post-pandemic be different to the one we left behind? We can already see that people will be using, and demanding, safe ways to pay - for both riders and operators this means avoiding handling cash and tickets as much as possible.
In this webinar, we will explore the potential changes required for fare payments teams as well as a new way of delivering these services called ‘Fare Payments-as-a-Service’. We will also look at how this model for systems delivery can set agencies up for enabling Mobility-as-a-Service.
- How to introduce contactless payments and decrease reliance on the farebox.
- Should the farebox be the center of your agency’s fare collection strategy?
- Rear-door boarding and fare free policies during COVID-19; how to continue collecting fares and still protect drivers.
- What is Fare Payments-as-a-Service and why are agencies moving to this model for systems delivery?
- An agile and cost effective way to introduce a long-term fare payments modernization strategy.
- How Fare Payments-as-a-Service can help enable MaaS
- Hear from industry leaders about their fare payment set up and plans for the future
Senior Product Manager, Electronic Fare Collections, The RTD in Denver
Director of Technical Services, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
Director of Client Services, NEORide
VP of North America, Masabi