June 12, 2012

Study: 83% of Chicago transit riders satisfied with service

ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill. — According to a survey conducted by the Chicago Regional Transportation Authority, Chicago Transit Authority, Metra and Pace, 60% of commuters said they were satisfied with transit service while 23% were very satisfied for a total of 83% the Daily Herald reported. More than 90% said they would recommend the transit system. For the full story, click here.

deli.cio.us digg it stumble upon newsvine
[ Request More Info about this product / service / company ]


E-NEWSLETTER

Receive the latest Metro E-Newsletters in your inbox!

Join the Metro E-Newsletters and receive the latest news in your e-mail inbox once a week. SIGN UP NOW!

View the latest eNews
Express Tuesday | Express Thursday | University Transit

White Papers

Mass Transit Capital Planning An overview of the world-class best practices for assessing, prioritizing, and funding capital projects to optimize resources and align with the organization’s most critical immediate and long-term goals.

More white papers


STORE
METRO Magazine - June 2013

METRO Magazine
Here are the Highlight:
  • Top Rail Survey
  • SunRail to Transform Florida’s Commuter Culture
  • Smaller Systems Face Fleet, Expansion Issues
    And much more…
  •  
    DIGITAL EDITION

    The full contents of Metro Magazine on your computer! The digital edition is an exact replica of the print magazine with enhanced search, multimedia and hyperlink features. View the current issue