[IMAGE]MCIpre-ownedcoachphotoFULL-2.jpg[/IMAGE] Operators looking for value in a pre-owned coach purchase will find fully inspected Motor Coach Industries (MCI) coaches, many with warranties and maintenance options under MCI’s new Certified++, Select+ and Deal program.
The Certified ++, Select + and Deal program allows operators to choose a coach that meets their needs. Accompanied by a new Website, www.mcicoach.com/preowned, allowing operators to shop MCI’s broad pre-owned inventory, the program is designed to offer a better way to pair customers with coaches.
MCI’s new pre-owned program now establishes three purchase classifications:
1. Certified: An alternative to a new coach, buyers get a vehicle that is clean and ready to go into revenue service immediately. In addition, they get the peace of mind and minimized risk that come with having one-year limited warranties on the coach, engine and transmission. These are MCI coaches, typically six model years old or newer that have gone through a 210+ point inspection. In addition, scheduled preventive maintenance inspections and recommended fluid and filter changes at an MCI service center are included for 60 days/30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
2. Select: Buyers get a vehicle that is clean and ready to go into revenue service immediately. MCI stands behind this with a 60-Day limited warranty to add confidence to the purchase decision. This classification features MCI coaches, typically 11 model years old or newer, that have gone through a 210+ point inspection. In addition, scheduled preventive maintenance inspections and recommended fluid and filter changes at an MCI service center are included for 60 Days / 30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
3. Deal: Buyers get a drivable coach at an affordable price. MCI inspects key items to ensure they are operational and can provide an estimate for other repairs, allowing the buyer to choose the items they want to better meet their needs.
With pre-owned inventory at seven MCI sales and service centers in the U.S., and Canada, MCI is using the Internet to make it easier for buyers to gain access to everything MCI has to offer. To that end, the pre-owned page on the company’s Website went through an overhaul of its own. Viewers will now find:
- Inspection criteria for the Certified ++, Select + and Deal program.
- Available inventory, updated daily with photos, specifications and prices.
- Coach Finder Alert, MCI’s exclusive sign-up notification feature that lets a customer know when a coach with their exact specifications comes on the market and where that coach is located. Customers may choose how often they’d like to be updated.
- A robust search feature that lets operators select coaches by model, manufacturer, year, price range and type.
- A “For Sale by Owner” section where qualifying MCI customers can sell their own coaches.
- MCI’s newly launched online Bus Outlet, home of MCI’s deepest discounts.
- MCI sales-representative finder.