The BusCon conference planning committee is working on the schedule and is looking for input and ideas for BusCon 2013, taking place from Sept. 10 to 11. Interested parties are invited to submit a topic idea and abstract that could be used as a session at the upcoming event.
What to submit:
- An unbiased and brand/product neutral session idea
- An abstract of 100 to 200 words including a title of the suggested presentation
- A brief biography of the presenter or each panel member (max 100 words)
- Presenter(s) contact information
Where to send submissions:
Please email session ideas and all needed materials to the conference manager, Adriana Michaels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for a speaking opportunity, please submit session ideas no later than March 1. Ideas submitted after the deadline will still be considered for next year’s event as well as one of Bobit Business Media’s other shows. Visit BobitExpos.com for a list of events.
After submitting a session idea, you will receive an email confirming its receipt. When the agenda has been finalized, we will let you know if you have been chosen and send you any additional details at that time.
Further information on the show can be found at busconexpo.com, calling (800) 576-8788 or contacting:
- Kaity Couch, conference coordinator: email@example.com or (310) 533-2556
- Adriana Michaels, conference manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or (310)-533-2476