Metro Magazine and XL Hybrids are presenting a free webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015, for passenger transport fleet managers. The webinar, titled “Today’s Hybrid Vehicles: Making MPG Improvement Easier than Ever,” is designed to help fleet managers understand how hybrid electric technology can reduce fuel and operating costs and simplify fleet operations.
During the one-hour session, participants will learn:
- Why hybrid vehicles are the best alternative to “alt fuels” for passenger transport fleets.
- Why not all hybrid vehicles are alike and how a simple solution can eliminate risk.
- How hybrid technology can streamline, not complicate, fleet operations.
- The key factors to decide whether hybrids are right for your fleet.
- What fleet managers want in a “green technology” — a simple solution and serviceable vehicles.
- How to measure the performance of today’s hybrid vehicles.
Additionally, quick case studies will highlight operational information from several university fleets that are using hybrid electric vehicles in their shuttle fleets.
The webinar will feature Bill Griffiths, division chief, Fleet Management Services for Montgomery County, Md.; along with Clay Siegert, VP and co-founder of XL Hybrids; and Rick Lee, XL Hybrids’ bus and specialty vehicles sales manager.
Fleet managers for transit agencies, universities and schools, governments and for-hire transit companies are encouraged to register while spaces are still available.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015, at 11 a.m. PT, 1 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. ET. For more information, visit https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1074571.