GOJO Industries, the makers of Purell products, announced the launch of the Purell CS4 All-Weather Dispensing System.
The dispenser enables commercial and municipal buyers to offer hand sanitizer and hand soap in outdoor or high-traffic areas.
The Purell CS4 All-Weather Dispensing System is made of engineered resin. Its design is water-resistant to help keep the rain out and deter vandalism or refill theft. It has a sight window to make it easier to see when a refill is needed and helps reduce labor and maintenance costs.
GOJO designed this dispenser to succeed where many traditional dispensers won't, including the following environments:
- Convenience stores: fuel stations, air pumps, car cleaning stations, restrooms, store/kiosk entrance
- Mass transit (e.g., commuter trains, subways, bus lines): station or vehicle entry and exit points (e.g., subway platform pillars), fencing near ticket lines, escalator exit points, etc.
- Public venues (e.g., public parks, amusement parks, stadiums, outdoor retail): walkway posts and streetlights, near wastebaskets, facility entrances, parking lots (near metered stations), restrooms (indoor or portable)
- K-12 schools or higher Education: high-traffic outdoor areas such as outdoor walkways and quads, outdoor dining, stadiums, gyms, restrooms, playgrounds, bus ramps, and other pain point locations in a school
- Manufacturing and industrial restrooms
- Restaurant outdoor dining, food trucks, and stands
- Drive-up/through food service, banks, movies, and other service providers
- Non-temperature-controlled indoor environments such as storage units, automotive repair garages, and parking garages
- Portable restrooms
"With more than 80% of the public now expecting hand sanitizer to be offered in public places, access to hand hygiene is more important than ever before, so we must offer reliable Purell dispensing options suitable for any environment," said Jessica McCoy, chief solutions officer, GOJO Industries. "The addition of this groundbreaking dispenser means Purell hand sanitizer or soap can now be offered in any location. The Purell CS4 All-Weather Dispensing System underwent over 5,400 hours of internal, third-party, and live field testing to prove it can survive in the elements, including impact testing, immersing it in water, and freezing its locks."
Businesses and government entities can now purchase the Purell CS4 All-Weather Dispensing System across the U.S.