The International Motorcoach Group (IMG) announced its 2019 Leadership team and Board of Directors.
IMG’s new chairman is Gary Krapf, president of Krapf’s Coaches, who replaces outgoing chairman, Real Boissonneault, president, Autocar Excellence. Krapf will lead the IMG organization for the next two years.
The executive committee that will serve with the new Chairman, includes: John Adams, president, Southern Coaches; Dean Wright, Pacific Western Transportation; and Boissonneault.
The new 2019 Board of Directors is:
- Chairman: Gary Krapf, Krapf’s Coaches, West Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Vice Chairman: John Adams, Southern Coaches, Dothan, Alabama.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dean Wright, Pacific Western Transportation Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario.
- Past Chairman: Real Boissonneault, Autocar Excellence, Levi, Quebec.
- David Annett, Annett Bus Lines, Sebring, Florida.
- Dan Martin, Karst Stage, Bozeman, Montana.
- Mike Dickson, Southeastern Stages, Atlanta.
- Bill Winkler, Peoria Charter, Peoria, Illinois.
- Greg Gallup, Royal Coach Tours, San Jose, California.
- Terry Fischer, Transportation Charter Services, Orange, California.
See all comments