Vonlane, the Texas-based premium transportation company, will resume service on all routes beginning July 1, including all routes in Texas and Vonlane’s out-of-state service to Oklahoma City.
“As one of our core values, the safety of our passengers, crew, and fellow over-the-road travelers is our top priority, so we’ve implemented extensive new processes to maximize health and safety for those traveling with us during the coronavirus period,” says Alex Danza, founder & CEO of Vonlane. “Separately, we’ve listened to our passengers’ requests and now offer entire coach charters for family vacations and same day package delivery services.”
Daily departures will be offered between Dallas and Austin; Austin and Houston; Fort Worth and Austin; Dallas and Houston; Fort Worth and Houston; Oklahoma City and Dallas; and Houston and San Antonio. Vonlane initially resumed service on May 29 for routes between Dallas, Austin, and Houston.
Passengers can expect proper social distancing procedures, including a new seating system that blocks all aisle seats and certain conference table seats to ensure passengers sit at a distance from other passengers. The system will be in place throughout the month of July and limits passenger count to 14 total guests per trip.
For families seeking a post-quarantine vacation, Vonlane has introduced the ability to charter an entire coach to transit passengers to and from the beaches of Florida, the mountains of Colorado, or anywhere in the continental U.S. The whole-coach charter allows families to avoid congested airports and middle seats that come with air travel or public restrooms and unnecessary stops that come with road trips.
COVID-19 Safety Response
As part of Vonlane’s coronavirus response and service relaunch:
- All aisle seats and certain conference table seats will be blocked through July, ensuring that all passengers sit alone with proper social distance and among a group of, at most, 13 other passengers.
- Passengers are requested and strongly encouraged to wear non-surgical face coverings that cover the nose and mouth throughout the trip. Face coverings may be removed while eating and drinking.
- Passengers must submit to a contactless fever scan prior to boarding Vonlane motorcoaches. Any passenger registering a temperature over 100.3 degrees will not be permitted to board.
- All crew members will be masked throughout the trip and cabin attendants will wear FDA food code-compliant gloves while serving consumable products.
- Vonlane motorcoaches will carry hand sanitizer for passenger use that is NSF-certified and FDA food code-compliant.
- Vonlane cleaning crews will use the EPA-certified Celeste Sani-Cide EX3 product to disinfect the interior of all motorcoaches after every trip, and an overnight cleaning crew will perform a deep cleaning every night. The product meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Passengers may change their departure date and time with Vonlane at any time at no cost and no difference in fare; full refunds are available if cancelled 24 hours or more prior to departure of the initial leg of the trip.