The current Social Pinpoint platform will be renamed to Social Pinpoint (SPP) Classic and The HiVE will become Social Pinpoint.
In February 2022, Social Pinpoint merged with The HiVE, a community engagement platform. After working closely with clients and industry partners, the company added that it has made the decision to focus the majority of its design and development efforts on The HiVE platform moving forward.
"We are no longer 'just that mapping company' so it was vital to relaunch The HiVE under our new Social Pinpoint brand," said Caitlin Ryan, head of marketing. "We saw an opportunity to better communicate our offering and the value we deliver."
The new version of Social Pinpoint includes:
- Updated user experience: Completely new look to create engagement tools and pages that encourage engagement from stakeholders.
- More tools: Access over 40 tools and a host of additional functionality, providing users with more flexibility and options when creating the engagements.
- Flexible pages: Create multiple pages, and sub-pages, with different templates, that all work to enhance and blend in with your organization’s brand.
- Surveys: The company has placed a greater emphasis on survey technology to provide a more advanced survey tool.
- Capture ideas and stories: Updated tool offering to promote more effective storytelling and ideation practices.
- Smoother workflows: The ability to draft, schedule, and publish projects.
- Community building: Community-building features help inspire people to join, collect insightful information, and keep people updated on the things that matter to them.