LILEE Systems announced a contract with All Aboard America! Holdings (AAAHI) to install SafeRide and Wi-Fi onto their fleet of motorcoaches.
SafeRide is a sensor and video-based driver performance and monitoring solution.
- SafeRide utilizes sensor data to monitor the vehicle's movements, health, and location.
- It can detect events such as, speeding, harsh breaking, aggressive acceleration, hard cornering, and excessive idling to name a few.
- The driver is also equipped with a button to manually trigger an event they deem as important.
- The system will capture these events on video and upload a 30-second segment to the cloud for review.
- The system is also capable of alerting management during an event to either watch the 30-second clip or activate the Live View cameras remotely from any location.
Operators can also request from the cloud up to 60 minutes of video, which can be provided to law enforcement or insurance companies as evidence. SafeRide is scalable from two to eight internal or external cameras, capable of analog or digital configurations and able to integrate with most camera systems.