Grande West Transportation Group Inc. is reporting on the current deliveries in the fourth quarter of 2020 and early first quarter of 2021.
In the third quarter Management Discussion and Analysis, the company promised to provide a corporate update on expected deliveries. As previously disclosed, the company has orders to deliver over $40 million before the second half of 2021.
The company has started delivery of a large order of over 90 buses. The original target, set in the Summer of 2020, was to deliver these buses before year end. Approximately 75% of these buses are in the process of being delivered, but the vast majority will be delivered in the first quarter of 2021 due to COVID related slowdowns at the manufacturing plant and difficulties securing transportation for the buses. The remaining 25% of this order will also be delivered during the first quarter of 2021. All other orders expected for delivery before the second half of 2021 are on track.
Grande West is also expecting the first electric buses, the Vicinity Lightning™, to be completed and ready to promote to customers in early 2021, with first deliveries also set for later the same year.
See all comments