A new partnership between C-TRAN and Transit will ensure riders have a go-to option for real-time travel information in Clark County and Portland.
Transit is now C-TRAN’s official mobile app for trip planning and real-time information. It provides a powerful tool that makes travel seamless for users across multiple modes. Among its features for C-TRAN riders:
- Up-to-the-minute arrival times for every C-TRAN route at any stop, based on the actual location of the vehicle.
- An easy-to-use trip planning tool to get you to your destination quickly and efficiently.
- Step-by-step directions on the fly using Transit’s “GO” feature, so you’ll know where to get on and off.
- Real-time info from other transit systems and services in more than 300 cities, so C-TRAN riders are covered no matter where they travel.
- Saved favorite routes and locations for easy access to alerts and directions.
- C-TRAN-specific rider alerts within the app, customizable to the routes you’re interested in.
Transit is available to download in the Apple app store and Google Play. Thousands of C-TRAN riders already use Transit, and the new C-TRAN/Transit partnership adds new features that will benefit current and future users.
“C-TRAN is committed to providing the best service we can for Clark County, and that means putting the best information we can directly into riders’ hands,” said Shawn M. Donaghy, C-TRAN’s CEO. “This partnership with Transit makes it even easier to access our service and keep Clark County moving.”
See all comments