Beginning in October, travelers can expect up to eight departures each way on Vonlane’s most popular routes – a total of 72 departures on peak days between major Texas destinations, including Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
Fort Worth travelers heading to and from Austin or Houston can expect new early bird departures with 7 a.m. departure times both ways on the Fort Worth & Austin route and 6 a.m. departure times both ways on the Fort Worth & Houston route.
“Texans are eager to get out and travel across the state for vacation, for work, and to see loved ones, and they are looking to Vonlane for the best travel experience in America,” said Alex Danza, founder/CEO of Vonlane. “By increasing our departures to pre-pandemic levels, we’re making it easier than ever for travelers to get away on their own schedule in comfort and style.”
Vonlane’s upcoming schedule will offer the following departures on peak days:
- Dallas – Austin: eight departures each way.
- Dallas – Houston: eight departures each way.
- Austin – Houston: eight departures each way.
- Houston – Fort Worth: four departures each way.
- Austin – Fort Worth: four departures each way.
- Houston – San Antonio: four departures each way.