The Regional Transportation District’s (RTD) board, along with executive search firm Krauthamer & Associates, will begin a nationwide search for a GM/CEO for the agency.
The RTD board’s executive search committee will lead a comprehensive process to find the best person to lead the agency in a time of great opportunities and challenges punctuated by the current pandemic.
As part of the vetting process, the public, stakeholders, elected officials, and employees will have opportunities to learn about the finalists and their vision for the agency. With social distancing in mind, most engagement activities will likely be available virtually. A schedule of opportunities will be announced in the coming weeks. RTD is currently led by Interim GM/CEO Paul Ballard, who assumed the role in February after Dave Genova retired in January.
The board is looking for the following qualifications in applicants:
- A passionate, dynamic and forward-thinking leader.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and exceptional negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage and lead an organization in a highly political, complex and transparent environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build bridges internally and externally to create opportunities to advance RTD’s strategic objectives.
- Progressive approach to identify technological initiatives and other forward-thinking business practices that maximize efficiencies and offer service options to customers.
- Proven record of working closely with the community and advocating for their needs as they relate to mobility and regional development.
See all comments